Thursday, November 1, 2012

Just Do It

 
 Let me start off by saying that, I use to be terrified and (sometimes I still am) to write. Worried if people will say, What do you know or if they will listen ? The truth is, someone is always going to have something to say, so I decided to "Just Do It".  I write about my health/ health in general because as much as I’d like to think my experiences are unique to me, I know there are plenty of people who can relate with me. Through sharing my challenges, success and anything in between,I feel connected to others.There are so many times where I find myself  at the computer, watching TV,or on my cellphone shaking my head in agreement with post I've just read on Facebook or a blog. Or with information I have seen or heard on informative documentaries or shows. I feel compelled to share what I know and I am grateful for others who do the same.







No comments:

Post a Comment