Friday, November 2, 2012

Feelings

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.- Maya Angelou


 
As I began to build my health coaching practice and in my future endeavors I want this to be my motto. I believe that everyone deserves to be treated with respect and dignity. I hope to leave a lasting impression and impact in the lives of my clients and other individuals. As I sit here writing this thinking of the people who left an impression, i smile because i think of those who have positively impacted my life. Although there have been and will be those who were not positive I will continue to follow my dreams. I encourage you to follow your dreams and the desires of your heart, you may be inspiring others along your journey.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment