Monday, November 12, 2012

Grateful, Thankful & Blessed!!!

November 5:

I have so much to be thankful and grateful for today and everyday. There are many things that we overlook or take for granted. In the wake of recent events along the east coast, with Super-storm Sandy and a Nor'easter shortly thereafter we have witnessed devastation of among family, friends and others. In times of crisis and tragedy, we come together to support each other and move forward. My wish is that we would all remember to support, give and be there for others whenever we can. Here is a small list of some things i am grateful for today.

1. I am thankful for waking up this morning in my home. There are many people who have lost their homes, cars and all the things that have worked for. There are many people who still do not have power or lights.

2. Family and Friends. Words can only began to describe how blessed i am to have so many wonderful people in my life. My family and friends are there to support me through everything. I do not take any of my relationships for granted. I hope that I am as good to them as they are to me.

3. Last but certainly not less,I am thankful for being able to share my experiences, thoughts and everything in between with you all through my blog, Facebook and other social outlets.

It is easy to complain about what we do not have or how unfair things may be. We all have a lot to be thankful for and we just need to take the time to remember and appreciate all that we do have. It may lift your spirits to take the time out, look at all the things there are to be grateful for.------>





No comments:

Post a Comment